I am celebrant with super hero skills! Here are 6 reasons to choose a Wonder Wedding:
1. PERSONALITY: I am bubbly, engaging, vibrant and warm. I have a great sense of humour and love to have fun. Wonder Woman is my super hero alter ego. Yes, I do own the costume, but I prefer to wear designer outfits to weddings.
2. EXCLUSIVITY: I don’t book multiple weddings on the same weekend. If you book me, I am exclusively yours and will give you my undivided attention to your special day. I won’t ‘squeeze you in’ around others.
3. AFFORDABILITY: I won’t charge you a small fortune for my services. My standard fee for a ceremony is $500, all inclusive. A $250 non-refundable deposit secures your date. Expenses incurred for destination weddings (travel over 1 hour drive from Canberra and accommodation) will be calculated and advised in writing in advance. And if you REALLY want Wonder Woman to marry you, that can be arranged too.
4.RELIABILITY: I leave nothing to chance. I am super organised and give all my couples a project planner. My attention to detail is impeccable. These qualities may be because of my chosen professions. I’ve been an Army Officer, teacher, magazine editor, and am currently an Executive Level officer in the Australian Public Service. I guarantee you a wonderful wedding ceremony exactly how you imagined it to be.
5. INDIVIDUALITY: It is my highest priority that your wedding ceremony reflects the individuals that you are. I can provide lots of ideas and will work with you to produce a ceremony that will have everyone talking about for all the right reasons!
6. PROFESSIONALISM: I have a Certificate IV in Celebrancy and I am bound by the Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants. I am also a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants and bound by their Code of Ethics. I pride myself on delivering the highest possible professional service to all my couples. I take my role seriously.
If you want your wedding ceremony to be in safe hands, contact me for an obligation-free chat. Everyone deserves a Wonder Wedding!