- Small capped sleeve floor length point d'Esprit and embroidered lace gown.
- An encrusted sweetheart neckline
- Gown is embellished with metallic accents, crystal beading, sequins, rhinestones and pearls
- Matching straps and beaded keyhole back add grandeur to the dress
- Chapel length train
- Beautiful fabric with lace overlay
When I first saw the dress in a magazine, I fell in love. Unfortunately I struggled to find one, however was able to locate the dress in a size 12. Even though it was too big, I feel the dress did not lose anything after slight alterations were made. The alterations were made by an experienced dressmaker on the Sunshine Coast. Our wedding day was amazing and I felt beautiful in my dress. I hope that this dress brings the same happiness to another bride.
As the dress was too big, the following alterations were made:
-Taken in at the lower back/waist/hip area (Zip was replaced with an invisible zip in the process)
-Button adjusted at the top of the dress (top of back)
-Bust area and waist band sat too high (Additional lace added to straps at the front. This small area was then beaded)
-Additional cups sewn into to bust area (these can be removed)