PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Entering our Site will constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not enter the Site.
The term ‘Upcycled Bride’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner/ sole trader of the website. The term ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Welcome to Upcycled Bride. Upcycled Bride is an online listing service that facilitates Sales & Purchase only with no retail shop.
All transactions through Upcycled Bride are strictly confidential between the buyer and seller, as are the terms of the sale. We assume no liability for any transactions that take place between the buyer and the seller. Any disputes in connection with the Sale of the items, remain between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The content on this website is for your general use only.
- This website is subject to change without notice
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Users of this website will not fail to deliver payment for items purchased once committed to a sale.
- Users of this website will not post false, misleading or defamatory content, Post content or items in an inappropriate category, post items that are not wedding related or post brand new items unless they were bought for their own wedding Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The website includes links to service and supplier websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites